This innovative and unique product makes it possible to reproduce weft tension settings from one machine to another enabling a fast start up the next time the same article is woven. TED (Tension Display) is an accessory designed to fit IRO/ROJ Luna X3 and Chrono X3 rapier feeders in combination with S-flex tensioners.
The display on the device shows the position of the S-flex holder in relation to the zero position making it very simple to adjust the S-flex to the correct position.
- Easy to retrofit on existing X3 feeders
- Suitable both for CAN an Stand Alone installations
- For use with S-flex
- Zero-setting of position when the flex touch the spool body
- Monitor change of settings
- Correlate stop figures with settings
How it works
The position of the S-Flex Tensioner is constantly being monitored by an internal sensor, even if adjusted during power off.
The position is displayed digitally on the display and can be easily transferred to the weaving machine.
- Reproducible and transferable settings
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Makes your weaving easier
- Minimizes defects in the fabric, which contributes to a higher and more even quality
- Robust, energy-efficient system for optimal yarn tension
- Industry 4.0 ready
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts