Rapid Tension Control
A fast reacting, programmable weft tensioner system. It allows adjusting “within-the-pick” to different tension levels, achieving the optimal tension required for the complete weft insertion cycle.
The user-friendly settings are easy to program using the easily accessible integrated panel. The major advantage with this system is that there is only one setting for the weft tension. With a conventional “brush and brake” set-up, there are two settings that influence the weft tension.
Rapid Tension Control is designed to be an integral part of both Chrono X3/X4 and XD X3/X4 weft-feeders.
- Reproducible and transferable settings
- Very fast and precise operation
- Only one setting for weft tension
- Versatile, suitable for most yarn types
- Self-cleaning brake
- Compact design integrated into the weft feeder
- Reduced production costs and increased machine efficiency
- User-friendly intuitive handling
- Robust, energy-efficient system for optimal yarn tension
- Industry 4.0 ready
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts