Bobbin Switch Sensor (BSS)
Compact Sensor designed for integration in the CAN communication system. It is designed to give an instantaneous, reliable indication of bobbin switch-over, allowing the weaving machine to take the appropriate measures. The BSS is extremely simple to install.
- Signal to change the air pressure level on an Airjet machine.
- Activate knot removal cycle (between yarn bobbins) for knot free weaving.
- Signal that a yarn bobbin needs renewing.
- Supply information to a data collecting system.
- Simple and efficient function
- One moving part
- Low yarn tension at switch-over
- Robust and compact design.
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts