Active Tension Control
The required tension is easily set and monitored on the integrated display. Once set, the system constantly
regulates itself ensuring consistent yarn tension during the weaving process.
The new ATC-W is designed to be used with our new X4-model range: IRO Luna X4, IRO Chrono X4 and XD X4.
How it works
The yarn tension is constantly and accurately measured by the ATC sensor unit, sending a signal to the ATC operator unit.Resulting in consistently stable yarn tension at the level required.
- Reproducible and transferable settings
- Yarns of all varying qualities can achieve high productivity with a controlled stable tension
- Yarn tension differences between bobbins is eliminated, resulting in high fabric quality
- Reduced production costs and increased machine efficiency
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Robust, energy-efficient system for stable yarn tension
- No longer any need to check yarn tension when bobbins are changed
- Industry 4.0 ready
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts